Ikamvayouth seeks to appoint an intern to its national office in Rivonia, Johannesburg.
The internship programme is for a period of 6 months.
- Handling of administrative tasks within the national office;
- Organising of travel arrangements, accommodation and vehicle hire;
- Liaising with various staff members nationwide;
- Drafting, editing and typing of correspondence, booklets, contracts, policies and presentations;
- Assisting with basic, sundry tasks on an ad-hoc basis.
- Assiting with HR Administrative duties (shortlisting, scheduling inerviews, keeping staff files updated, research, data management)
- Candidates must be book smart and street smart;
- Creative and fun;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office;
- Willing to work in a non-formal setting during flexible hours;
- Self-motivating and result orientated;
- Able to work independently;
- Volunteer experience will be an added advantage.
To apply, submit a CV to email@example.com under the subject heading ‘Ikamvayouth Rivonia Internship 2014’.